Here are the criteria I am looking for in candidates:
1. Young men and women, 14-18 years of age
2. Good academic performance in school: aiming towards or already achieved A (or the equivalent in the new system) in most GCSEs.
3. Good Islamic upbringing and education. They must recite Qur’an fluently, know the basics of religion, and be from an environment of 5 times prayer at home.
4. Candidates must be of good behaviour s and conduct. I cannot have disruptive members in the group. You know your own children. Please do not seek admission if your child might be disruptive or uncooperative. I will simply exclude them (without refund) so please do not waste your time and money. This is a developmental programme not an interventional one.
5. Parental support and engagement is a must. If you are not going to take an active interest in this and if I cannot have your support when I need it, or I’m going to have to constantly chase your child or you to get work done etc, then please do not apply. I will not take applications without parental involvement.